We are currently recruiting for: Project Engineer
In this role, the Project Engineer is to manage all aspects of an engineering project, from start to finish, so that it is completed on time and within budget.
Bell Creek Mine – Porcupine, Ontario
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Project Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Act as the liaison between the Mechanical/Structural/Electrical Engineering team to the execution team
- Responsible for communicating, and implementing an operational plan for completing the project
- Perform QAQC on all new installations
- Identify, develop, and gather the resources to complete the project
- Monitor progress and report progress performance against the project plan
- Take action to resolve operational problems and minimize delays
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Three years’ experience
- Underground Mining experience is required.
- Professional Engineer would be preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- A team player that works well with others
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
To express your interest in this position please forward your resume to:
P.O. Box 1067
We thank all candidates for their interest in Tahoe Canada; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Tahoe Canada is an equal opportunity employer.